"People of this type tend to be: quiet, independent, and private; logical and unemotional; creative, ingenious, and innovative, global thinkers; curious and driven to increase their competence; casual, and adaptive; nonconforming and unpredictable.
The most important thing to INTPs is their privacy and the opportunity to solve complex problems in unique ways." --From PersonalityType.com
How to love me:
- Respect my privacy and independence.
- Appreciate my competencies and wealth of creative ideas.
- Encourage me to spend time alone.
- Don't talk too much or force an emotional conversation before I'm ready.
- Try not to nag me about being messy or meeting deadlines.
- Above all - give me plenty of space to pursue my interests in depth and time to think things through.