Sunday, October 02, 2005

She's Baaaa-aaaaack

Heh, heh. I know I've been a bad little blogger, but I'm hoping to resurrect my blog again in the coming months. I am starting my new job tomorrow, and I just finished unloading the moving truck at 9pm last night. Nothing's unpacked, nothing's put away, and I can't believe I have to be at work tomorrow morning at 9am. I am currently TV-less, Internet-less (I'm at my parents using their computer right now), and I don't even have a good book to read. Stress levels are high. I will probably end up ordering pizza every night this week to make up for it.

Anyway, my job is an internship at a regional library. I am supposed to be in charge to marketing their online services. I have never been in charge of anything, or marketed anything, so this should prove interesting. I'll probably have a bunch of "violette-stuffed-up-again-at-work" stories to tell.

No comments: